Today is GARAGE SALE DAY!!!! So yeah. Sorry I didn't blog yesterday.......I was way toooooo busy! So what have yall been up to???? I have been gettting ready for a my garage sale. Is nathan still sick???????? Cause Iam mad at him for not posting on his blog or stuff like that. Oh, emma how was the field trip....or did you even go??? Well I have to go now so bye!!!!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
i didn't go to the field trip thing! it sounded rele boring and you and brooke weren't going so i thought i would be pointless! i gotta go so ttyl!
ok. this has nothing to do with ur post but i happend to look at ur time that u posted this and it says that u did it at 6:17am!!!!! how do u get up and get ready and are able to type? OH!!! U MUST HAVE MAD SKILLLZZZ!!!!! GOOD FOR U!!!!
Post a Comment