Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last day of April

Well it is the last day of April.....oh well...I had a good month. So what is everybody doing tomorrow?????? I am going to either go to my mom's work or stay home. Sorry I haven't been on in like a while I guess. I just haven't got anything to post about. So I will check everyone's blog and go bye bye. So bye for now.

4 creative comments:

emmajess said...

i can't believ it may now! u know what that mean??? SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!! i can't wait!

vAdA said...

AHH! School is almost out and i cant WAIT! Well, im glad its may because that means that my concert is only a couple days way!! YAY! Well, guys...we should throw Sydnie a surprise party for her 18th birthday!! Shes OLD! lol. We are experts on throwing surprise parties by now, right? lol. Well, think about it. ttyl! *vada*

emmajess said...

actually, she's already planning a big thing for her bday! i already asked! i LUV throwing suprize parties! especially when the remail a suprize!

Pansy said...

we should