Hi every body.....Nathan I am mad at YOU!!!!!! Why weren't you there yesterday???? So how is every body????????? I am bored and need to start school, so this will be a short post!!!!! BRADON GOT A BLOG!!!!!!!! It is http://www.mountaindewman.blogspot.com/. So when is every body getting done with school???? I have no idea. Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
i'll get done with school as soon as i finish my books so proly somtime in mid may or so! i cant wait for summer!!!
I get done mid june....eek! Well, im bored too. Lets just say that Brandons blog could use a little TLC...lol:) but its awesome! Dominique has one too...i dont kno wat its called yet but as soon as i get it ill let yall kno! ttyl!
ok
Post a Comment