I am on a mission to prank people today and I need ideas fast...please comment as quickly as you can. ttyl (thats code for "talk to you later")
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
well, idk. i dont think im gunna pull any BIG ones this year. Lacey and I were going to do one but it got ruined. bummer! well, ttfn.
i can't think of any rele! tell me if you come up with anything good! TTFN! (thats code for "ta ta for now!")
i think we all know wat "ttyl" and "ttfn" means. lol.
DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU TERD MUFFIN!!! YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK TO PANSY RIGHT NOW!!...im gunna give ya a lecture tomorrow!! grrr!! GRRRR
Post a Comment