Hey I just want to say thanks to all of you who came and gave me a GREAT TIME!!! I had so much fun!!! Oh and thank you for all the gifts, they are awesome!!! Today was awesome. But the bad thing is that it is going to end now but I will see you all tomorrow!!! Thanks for coming. Did you guys have a fun time??? Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

5 creative comments:
R u kidding? it was a blast!! Even though we were dying in the 78 degree heat. lol. Im glad u had fun and im sorry it ended so fast. but ur actually birthday hasnt even started yet!!! lol. well, c u tomorow!
I'm glad u had fun, your sister but alot of effort and planning into that party, so u know she loves you. I had fun today, even though I almost died from the heat. Anyway, all the games were fun. Happy Birthday!
you will probably get your present tommorow night, sorry for the wait.
it was a TON of fun! especially THE chair! the one that kept flipping over! GRR! but it was fun! c u 2nite!
how many times did u fall over at ur party? once when we surprised u, once in a chair, any other times? lol it was fun. c ya
I am glad that u liked it Derek, now when's my surprise party??? JK!!! Any who, glad you liked it!!
Post a Comment