Well I am at the library on their computers making a post but I think you already new that....Well I am listening to this girl talking on the phone to her friend i guess and it is really getting annoying. I mean I thought libraries were suppose to be quiet. (apparently not). Well I am going to play games now so bye.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

5 creative comments:
rn't u suppose to READ at the lbrary? i mean that's what it's made for! i'm confused!
what games are you playing?
BORING.
u should cause some RUCKUSS. thats always fun! jk jk. why r u at the library ne way?
Yeah, my mom like yells in the library, its embarrassing!!!
ya, yesterday...my mom was yelling to lacey through the isles asking her wat books she got and wat movie she wanted! it was pretty much hilarious! I was craking UP! WEll, i had fun at the movies! I heard ur dad made fun of u for it or something like that? wats that about? lol. ttyl!
Post a Comment