Am I really difficult???? Man you guys can just lay it flat out for a guy and not think about it. So I will put up a poll and you vote.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
Well, no matter what your "new" nckname will be....you are always going to be pansy to me.
yes derek! u can be difficult! not always but sometimes. and besides even if we do "lay it flat out for a guy" would you rather us do that or just keep it to ourselves? we can't be quiet any ways! we would EXPLODE! KA-BOOM!!! c ya
Derek, yes, you are difficult. and kind of moody, like a little girl. Thats why the name Pansy fits you so well.
You are not difficult, and I know you better than anyone else!
Also, you should decide what you go by on your blog. Choose your own nickname. Be yourself.
Post a Comment