Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Why

Why do you think I should stay with pansy????? Oh and Nathan you really need to post more. Sorry...we are getting jealous because of how many comments you have gotten. Well I have to start school. bye.

2 creative comments:

vAdA said...

Because that as your ORIGINAL nickname! and Jay is stupid anyways. You cant just change a nickname...Pansy has a story behind it.
Ya...nathan you should rele post more than a sentance at a time. lol. Ya...we are having a little conversation on your blog...lol. Ive never even gotten 10 comments on my blog...! Well, better go. ttyl.
Vada

lacey lou said...

Pansy. Pansy, Pansy, Pansy. When I think of Derek i think of Pansy. They go hand in hand, besides, Pansy has a story behind it, thats what a nickname is. You can't just chage it to whatever, whenever you want. It has to catch on. Besides, where did Jay come from? I mean, really.