Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting back

I am going to get all of you with the exception of a few people that I don't have pics of so beware of the wrath of THE BIRTHDAY BOY (or otherwise known as pansy)!!!!!!!!! So I am thinking of changeing my blog background????? What do ya think??? So my friends cat had kittens a few days ago and they are siameese cats and the are sooo coool even thought they are two days old. How come I always strae frome my topic?????? Well I better get going. I will see you all Wednesday night!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo bye!!

8 creative comments:

emmajess said...

yeah, u should change ur background! it's cool but new's always good!

vAdA said...

Ya, i think its time for a new background....the one you have now is...just not Derek...ya kno? well, i told my mom about the kittens so im gunna give her time to think about it! well, ttyl!

Naylor said...

where are the kittens connected? i really wanna know lol

Pansy said...

I will tell you later Nathan

Ginger said...

The "Spelling Police" here....you might want to check this most recent post :)

Ginger said...

By the way, I love all the cute pictures of Queen.

vAdA said...

Geez Derek.....you havent blogged in foever! You used to be the one who blogged at least 3 times a day! come on! lol. but seriously...ya need to blog! ttyl!

emmajess said...

yeah seriously! how bout a new post! pweez?