derek if u rele want to get a pic war going my dad have a TON of pics of you from youth stuff and they're not exactly the best! so unless u remove the incredably horrible pics of me i will be forces to use methods of humiliating pictures! and i have lots of em!! so beware!
HEY! u better not use those! cause i'm pretty sure i have some of u 2! plus u proly have some rele bad ones from when we hang out! WOW! like the drum video! LOL! that was So funnY! or the red video! O YEAH! well i'm gonna go find some pics of derek so i'll talk 2 u guyses l8r!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
Hey Bloggerz!!
-
Hey bloggers!!! Hows it going?! Well, hm...what to say....
Well, nothing has rele been happening here. Um... Discipleship Now is
Friday and I am thuper exc...
The Worst kind of Halloween Nightmare
-
Okay Derek, I'm blogging again. Are you happpy now, lol?
Not alot has been going on really. Judgement House was eating up all my
time and energy and its so...
JHouse Hangover!!
-
sry i haven't posted in FOREVER!!! umm i still don't hav much to say
tho!lol jhouse is finally over!!! but i still got hangover from it!lol but
o wel it we...
Drug dealers!!! and BLACK PEOPLE!
-
Okay!
Sooooo...
Today! During math which is 3rd hour!! I sit next to this REALLLY obnoxious
black guy!! Named Tenacious (TEN-AY-SHUS)!!!..Okay then ON THE O...
5 creative comments:
NONE! YOU LITTLE....Uh, I CAN"T THINK OF ANYTHING RIGHT NOW< BUT I WILL LATER! *giggle*
derek if u rele want to get a pic war going my dad have a TON of pics of you from youth stuff and they're not exactly the best! so unless u remove the incredably horrible pics of me i will be forces to use methods of humiliating pictures! and i have lots of em!! so beware!
Ya, go emma! And i dont have any emmbarrassing pics of anybody except emma. so i wont be mean unless im forced too! lol. ttyl!
HEY! u better not use those! cause i'm pretty sure i have some of u 2! plus u proly have some rele bad ones from when we hang out! WOW! like the drum video! LOL! that was So funnY! or the red video! O YEAH! well i'm gonna go find some pics of derek so i'll talk 2 u guyses l8r!
Post a Comment