Nathan wants my blogger name to go and get a different one. What should I do?????
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
He wants you to change your name? Why? Its your blog, and besides, I like Life With Derek.
OH! Are you talking about the Pansy, Jay, thing? I'm so confused
idk! depends on what u change it to! i still like jae!
NO!! LEAVE IT AS PANSY! Who cares what he says(sry nathan)....its your nickname and you CANT change it!
You can do what ever you want Derek it is your blog and the name that you will be going by!
you cant just think of random names for nicnames...he stickin with Pansy....right Derek?
Post a Comment