Yesterday was sooo funny, I went to the Jaeagers house to watch a movie, well they had a moth in there house and Nevada was yelling and saing "I am going to kill it with a pillow!" so she is walking around the house with a pillow and a fly swater. It was sooo funny! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Oh nathan I am almost out of "Root Beer". Thanks. See you all tomorrow!!!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
lol.....i was trying to get the moth but it was rele big...so i needed a pillow. ya i prolly looked like an idiot. lol. well, u spelled our last name wring...thanks. lol. U forgot about our games of Life!! lolamep!! well, c u 2morrow!
~vada~
that's sounds very...interesting! i'll cu 2morrow!
i have a plan for your "lack of root beer." BUY MORE. problem solved. :)
Thank you Nathan...you are so thouhtfull
Yah while all that was going on Lacey and I were playing Guitar Hero!! FUNNY!!
Yah while all that was going on Lacey and I were playing Guitar Hero!! FUNNY!!
Post a Comment