Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WASL

Does any one do the wasl??????? I hate it..............Thats why I don't do it. Now you might think that this is a totally random subject and it is.......Oh I finally finished August Rush. The ending was a little weird. So ya. Hey emma where did you get your background from??? see yall later

3 creative comments:

emmajess said...

i luv august rush! it's amazing! and i also hate the wasl! i made my background cause pyzam didn't have any piano ones and i don't rele like their layout style! but i like ur new one! it's funny!

vAdA said...

DErek, PLEz take that pic of me off ur blog! if you dont i will never talk to you again!! waahhhh! plez!! plez plez pleaz!!!! im gunna cry, derek! pleeeeeez!!

Naylor said...

ive never had to take the WASL. HAHA!! but i have to take the SAT instead...stupid circles....