you guys win. Me Nathan and Eli lose. All because I din't want to get slaped. I will change it when I move though. maybe. I can't believe I gave in. I might change it back to Jay in a little while. But I don't know. And there is a story behind Jay. Just ask brooke and emma. And I can't believe it brooke you said you liked it a few days ago but now you just went to nathans blog and lied about my new nickname. I can't believe you!!!! Well I better get going. see you all tonight. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

5 creative comments:
Thank you! finally...it took ya a while. If you change it wen you move........idk!
I didn't want to change it but you were threating me!!!!!! I said I mihgt change it.
i don't rele care what your blog name is so whatever! i'm still calling u derek! :)
ya, me too....and pansy! hehehe!
Why Did "I" lose?!? lol
Post a Comment