OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
Hey Bloggerz!!
-
Hey bloggers!!! Hows it going?! Well, hm...what to say....
Well, nothing has rele been happening here. Um... Discipleship Now is
Friday and I am thuper exc...
The Worst kind of Halloween Nightmare
-
Okay Derek, I'm blogging again. Are you happpy now, lol?
Not alot has been going on really. Judgement House was eating up all my
time and energy and its so...
JHouse Hangover!!
-
sry i haven't posted in FOREVER!!! umm i still don't hav much to say
tho!lol jhouse is finally over!!! but i still got hangover from it!lol but
o wel it we...
Drug dealers!!! and BLACK PEOPLE!
-
Okay!
Sooooo...
Today! During math which is 3rd hour!! I sit next to this REALLLY obnoxious
black guy!! Named Tenacious (TEN-AY-SHUS)!!!..Okay then ON THE O...
7 creative comments:
i personally like the derek one but i guess that's cause i like your name better than ur nick name! but u choose! it's your blog!
I like you nick name! Now how did you do that?
I like it! I like both so it doesnt matter to me! Well, c u sunday!!
AHHH!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PIC OF ME OFF!!! THANK U, THANK U, THANK U!!!!!! YOUR THE BOMB!! ttyl!!!
i guess i won't have to unleash the pics i found of u! i'll just keep them till next time! THANX for taking them off! YEAH!
I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES EMMA!!!
nope. not unless derek asks for it! then i'd be happy 2! c u in the mornin!
Post a Comment