Monday, March 31, 2008

The land of boredom

I am so in the land of boredom. I have nothing to do. Except type short post on my blog. I guess I could do Language. Oh I will be leaving the land of boredom soon because April is coming tomorrow!!!!! I am soooo excited! is any one else?
What should I do for my birthday? Give me your ideas and I will put them in a poll. Did we decide for a nickname for me yet? I am still really bored. Nathan got a blog. It is http://www.gtrhero33.blogspot.com/ you should check it out. I am going to got to bowling in like 30 minutes!!! I am not that great but I am better then some people. Well I better get going. See ya all Wednesday!!!!!

7 creative comments:

vAdA said...

"I am so in the land of boredom"....thats good! I laughed. GRR! I want to go bowling! Well, play good! ok? Ya...i saw his new blog. He hasnt done much with it. He should go on Pyzam.com! Well, wen should we go see that movie??
TTFN!
Vada

vAdA said...

ok...on your "connections" thing....wen you click on mine...it doesnt go to my blog. I think you typed it in wrong. just 2 let ya kno.

Naylor said...

ya...im bored 2...

hey, i still dont get how to become one of ur connetions

Naylor said...

oh, and if ur gonna have a nickname, its NOT going to be pansy. capiche? ^_^

vAdA said...

Umm....dereks nickname has always been Pansy! You cant just change it now!

emmajess said...

i still like jae! and ace and mason and all the others me and brooke talked about! i like pansy too! how did u do @ bowling? proly better than when we went bowling last week! ttyl!
~em's out

vAdA said...

thats how u spell capichie?? HMM....i never knew that. lol.