So you guys think I should load my blog with just stuff like dogs and cats? I think it would look a little on the weird side. Not saying that you idea was a bad one Emma. Ah man today's garbage day so this post won't be long. Oh ya know on Wednesday Brooke came in the choir room asking me if I knew where the costumes were and I said "no" then Daniel said "where is the white house?" So we went outside and looked but Daniel accidentally kicked the door stop out and so we got locked out. I had to run around the hole building to get back in. It was soooo much fun. Well I better get going.
See ya all later
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
Well, i dont think that you should "load" your blog with animals. I like the frog that you have now.
You had fun running around the building? Hmm...
c u on Sunday!
~vada~
Nice blog, D. Remember not to give your personal info away....like where you live, etc. You know I want you to be safe.
Mom
Post a Comment