Ok...do you have an blog address? If you do then I can put you in my connections. Um...if you go to the dashboard then click settings go down and click no on the ones that put you on their listings. Then it will say layout...clik on that....then click on page element and it should be easy from there. I will tell you later when I see you. ttyl
Nathan...I will send you the directions in an email. If you give me your pasword in an email I can make it really cool and give you a cool background and stuff.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
wow derek...your great at explaining things..lol.jk.
Vada
i'm confused! BIG TIME! i mean, well, i can't rele explain it any better! never mind! ttyl!
Post a Comment