My goodness if you guys had more girls and without the adults you would get crushed...You barley did anything...What I don't understand is why girls always think that they are better and that they dominate on everything...Well have I got some news for you. That is allot of balogny I tell you!!!!! I bet if you had all the girls in the youthroom and other and the boys had Jarred, Hunter, Nathan, Eli, Colton, Lucas, and some other boys we would crush you!!!! Just to let you know I am not angrey. So if you think you can beat us boys at air-soft just ask Randel if you need his help and he will tell you if you will win.
Pansy.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
okay, i know we're not AMAZING but we were pretty good for never doing stuff like that! so yeah! we did do something too! we didn't just sit around and watch! DUH! anyways! GIRLS ROCK!
ya i agree with emma. ive never been in a airsft war b4 that! and if we had a kniffty guns like all yall guys did...then we WOULD have beat u prolly. other wise....i have no comment.......
Vada
First of all, that was like the second time in my life i had actually used an airsoft gun, same with all the other girls. and second of all, you guys dont understand that girls are just as athletically capable as guys. If not the same, we are actually the better at some things (agility, maybe? and we are faster) I think that guys think they are SUPPOSED to be better at sports than girls and therefore they think they ARE. Thats balogna, and guys (not you Derek) need to stop acting like they are so much better than girls, cuz we are far more ruthless than you guys think.
Lacey
you spelled angry wrong
Post a Comment