I would like you guys to pray for Adam...It started out with like a sore throat and then my mom called me thismorning and said that Adam was in the hospital getting an apendix removed so he might get out of the hospital today that isn't a forsure so just pray for hime. Thanks.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
Oh, poor kid. Ok, I'll be praying for him. C u tmorrow!
~vada~
poor adam! i feel bad 4 him! :( c u 2morrow night!
ok...wad up wit the chickmunks? Alvin and the Chipmunks?!?! well, i like the other songs though! how did you get that! i want one!!
Vada
Hey you so copied my post! jk!!
Cookie
Post a Comment