So does everybody want me to ask Nathan cause I don't have to if you don't want me to. So I am not sure if I should or not. So comment me and tell me what I should do. And if he gets mad at me I am going to tell that it was your guys fault. Pansy out
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK IS RIGHT!!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM THAT WE TOLD YOU TO TELL HIM!!!!! JK
COOKIE
i fully agree with brooke! this way we have no connetion with the whole...thing! (i couldn't think of the right work for the plan) to be truthful i don't rele care so do whatever u want! c ya
Post a Comment