Can you believe it....it was snowing today. How weird. When it started it was 32 degrees out. I thought it was so cool and weird at the same time. So how y'all doing??? I am fine thank you. We just watched the dummiest and the funniest movie last night. Well not really. And no it is not Napoleon dynamite. Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
i know! it was CRAZY! but now it's nice and sunny! i hope it turns to REAL spring soon!
Ya seriously! We were all freakin OUT!! Its the ENd of MARCh and it was SNOWING!! What is this world comeing too?? Well, wat movie was it?? anyways...c u on sunday!
Vada Out
Ya seriously! We were all freakin OUT!! Its the ENd of MARCh and it was SNOWING!! What is this world comeing too?? Well, wat movie was it?? anyways...c u on sunday!
Vada Out
what movie was it? there alot of dumb movies in the world (King Kong, White Noise 2, anyone?)
Post a Comment