Who do you think is going to win???? I think it will be the boys at most of them but the girls might come up and beat us but I don't think that will happen. No offense to the girls. Well I better get going, have lots of stuff to do (well not really).
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
UH YOU MAKE ME.....MAD SOMETIMES!!! UH!!! JUST U WAIT DEREK SCOTT BRAUEIS I WILL HIT ONE OR MORE TIMES ON SATURDAY!!! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!!!!
AMEN!!!! US GIRLS WILL DOMINATE!! US GIRLS ARE RUTHLESS!! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU BOYS CRY TO YOUR MOMMY'S.........OK....MAYBE THATS A LITTLE DRAMATIC....BUT WE WILL STILL MAKE YALL CRY!!
vADA
UR GOIN DOWN! there's no way that i'm gonna let you ge without shooting you a TON! YEAH! i can't wait! :)
Post a Comment