Ok...cool guns don't help any more then the weird guns do. It might help a little like for instance Emma gun broke because it was...well...ummmmmm...moving on, so it would help that much more. Now I am not trying to make you guys mad so. See y'all tonight. Oh We won't be able to go to dinner any more for five weeks because of Drivers Ed. But we will be able to go to the stuff after...so...well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

1 creative comments:
Guns do kinda natter though. but anyways...not gunna start anything. Im gunna miss ya guys at dinner! Who is gunna play football with emma and i?? well, ttyl.
Vada Out
Post a Comment