Yesterday at mcp we did dodgeball and other stuff and talked...But after we got done playing dodgeball Emma me and Brooke started talking about Nathan and if he still likes Brooke and Emma wants me to ask Nathan if he still does. But I am kinda thinking about that because I don't want him getting mad at me. So I don't know what to do. Any ways Emma was mad at Nathan for insulting her and making rude comments like one when Nathan said "where did everyone go oh hi Chrystal, weres Emma?" and Emma was standing right by him...It was sooooo funny. So how is everyone doing??? Oh before class on Monday Emma was doing the air-force test and she let me try and I was so bad. But when I got back to the office I started doing it and got a record of 21. some seconds. Then Brandon e-mailed me and said my record is 18 beat that. So I e-mailed him back and said my record is 21. So yeah. Well see you tomorrow.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
HA!!! That game is so addictive!!! Its crazy!!! I so wish I could have been there 2 c it!
ha, how much do yall talk about him? hmm..? lol just kidding! well, you should ask him....better you than some other person....what does brooke say about it? Well, you beat my record at the air force game! my record was 19 something seconds! GRR! well, c u later!
~vada~
ok, first of all it wasn't my idea! it was brookes idea so don't blame me! second of all, the game is totally addicting! and third of all i'm doing great! did i cover everything? o well , i'll c u l8r!
Post a Comment