That game was soo funny! I have to get that video! I am kinda sad that I did not do it...but oh well. Hey how did you like my pictures that I put on my blog? Oh and the video, now that is funny. Well I better get going. ttyl.
Pansy
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
That game was hilarious! i think Ron is showing it soon...i hope soo!!!
I loved the pics....and the video!!! id made me lol!
C u saturday wen i beat ur butt in airsft!!! BOOYAH!!!
Vada
Can we pleeeeeeeeease try to spell marshmallows correctly next time?
You know who!
sorry mom. and sorry nevada...but you are soooooo wrong!!!!
Post a Comment