Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthdays!

Brookes birthday is comming up, infact it is this Friday, so get ready. I am bored and that is why I am posting alot...And I have found out that it is very addicting. Well I better get going I have to do my home work. See you on Wednessday. Do you know what we are having? I think it is chiness or something...Well I better get going.

3 creative comments:

vAdA said...

I know, i cant wait til her birthday!! Well, i think its chinese...not chiness...lol!! just kidding! ya, blogging is rele addicting! i check everyones blog at least 10 times a day! well, c u 2morrow!
~vada~

vAdA said...

GRR1 i couldnt beat your time....ill beat it sooner or later! did u know that you have posted 7 times today!! lolamep! thats hilarious!!
~vada~

emmajess said...

no kidding! u have posted a lot 2day! WOW! and i'm also SO exited for brooke this weekend! HApPY 15TH! and what else was i gonna...o yeah! i dunno what dinner is on wednesday! o well!