Has everyone taking the test? I have. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adicting!!!!! :) So it looks like Adam might not beable to come to the hockey night so that is sad cause I wanted him to come. Oh is Brandon going to try to order another beer again like he did last time? Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

2 creative comments:
OMG! If Brandon tries to get another beer im gunna slap him silly!!
~vada~
i don't think he rele did it! no one was with him and i just cant see him doing that! it would be funny though! i would LOL! it's sad adam can't come! he makes me LOLAMEP!
Post a Comment