Ah it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!! It was like awesome! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been sooooooo busy. So what have y'all been up to????? I just got back from Sonic. So why isn't Nathan commenting on my blog any more??????? Well I better get going I have to check all the blogs. so ttfn
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

8 creative comments:
yeah!!! it was awsome!!!!!! and nathan not commenting on my blog either
it's cause he's in chicago right now! remember? anyways, it was RELE RELE good! i can't wait till the voyage of the dawn treader! YEAH!
Ya, its AWESOME!! Well, i dont rele think nathan not commenting has anything to do with being in Chickago!
Nathan won't be back until Wednesday, and I am not sure if they will be back in time for church. I just wanted to let all his fans know that you might not see him until Sunday.... I know. I know. Let the tears flow...
I wonder why he only comments on brookes and emma's????? hummmmmmm. weird.
I wonder why he only comments on brookes and emma's????? hummmmmmm. weird.
Umm, Carol, what do you mean tears???
i think she must mean tears of joy! lol! jk!
Post a Comment