I made a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!! But the bad thing is that we had to sell our green chair!!!!!!!! Isn't that Horrible!!!!! I finally went to sonic!!!! They are awesome!!!! Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

5 creative comments:
not the green chair!!! NOOO! that's rele sad! :( but @ least u guys sold all the stuff u needed to! c u l8r!
Ya, Im glad you actually sold stuf..!! Well, ttyl!
How can you be glad Vada, we sold our Green Chair!!! NO!!!! It was one of the first things to sell!! How depressing is that???
OOOOO!! the Green chair that was upstairs.....the recliner??? NOOOOO! i loved that chiar!!!
ME 2!!!! i was so mad when my mom sold it!!! Uhh, it ruiend my day!! JK!
Post a Comment