Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi

Hi, you guys should really see Cookie's blog....I changed the background. I made it my self!!! So what are you guys doing??? I am just sitting her posting so ya. Well I better get going. ttyl!!!! Oh do you guys like my background????

5 creative comments:

vAdA said...

ya, i like this one, it scared me the first time i saw it! and i rele like brookes newbackgroung.....you cant see it but im giving u a round of applause(clap clap clap!!)....good job! Well, ttyl!

emmajess said...

i already asked on brookes blog but what do u use? do u take parts of the pyzam layouts of just make ur own? just curious! ttyl!

Pansy said...

I take parts of pyzam and google pictures. I do not know how to make my own yet so yeah. don't tell me yet

emmajess said...

ok! so r u putting the picture code thing where the old pyzam code use to be? that's what i've done before! but there's lots of different ways i guess!

Ginger said...

You're getting really good. I think you should become a computer geek. :)