Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello

So what is everbody doing today??? Well right now I am eating pizza!!!!! Also I am at MCP (boring). Well sorry this is a short post but I don't have anything to do. So well I better get going. Next time I will try to make my post longer so yeah. ttyl

5 creative comments:

emmajess said...

yeah! try another long post! it's more fun to read!!! u should change ur sig! something more handwritten or fun! especially if ur gonna use pansy! jk! well c u saturday!

Carol said...

How can you be bored eating pizza? I will tell you what I tell Eli. Only boring people get bored, because they are too dull to think up their own fun!


Yeah, Eli HATES it when I say that too! ;)

vAdA said...

Ya....seriously! At least your outta skool........lol. well, ttyl!

dominique sambrano said...

i wish i was out of school.. now that theres only one week left, its so hard

Brooke said...

I luv the way you think Carol!!