When does everybody get done with school??? I get done next Friday!!!! Oh I can't wait. But then again I can because once I get done with schoool....well...lets just not talk about that. Well it was 83 degrees out at 8:30 this morning!!! Can you believe that? So what is everybody doing??? I was doing school but I got done so yeah. Any who, everybody has changed their background. I especialy like Vada's, Brandons, Cookies, Laceys, and Elis. Now just Emma and Nathan have to change. Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
i get done with school as soon as i finish my books so it'll b pretty soon! but right now it only takes me like an hour to do all my school so yeah! i can't wait to b done! YES! c u l8r! and i'll c what i can do about the background! i like mine right now but if i find another one i like maybe i'll use it! :P
Shut up, Emma. (It ONly TakES mE AN hoUR to DO ScHooL!) Lol, I love you. I get out on the sixth.
Ya, i cant WAIT til the 6th! no skool...sleeping in all day....hang with friends everyday of the week(ok, maybe not everyday!) YESS!! Well, ttyl.
Post a Comment