Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Profile

I am going to post some pictures of me please choose the one that you want to be my new profile picture. (don't forget I get the last say in all this)
1

2
3
4
5
6

7
8
9
10
Don't forget to vote!

9 creative comments:

Brooke said...

OHHHHH!!! I luv umm all!! How am I ever going to choose???

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emmajess said...

i like either the one of u at the ice rink or the one of u asleep! :P

vAdA said...

ya, me too! I rele like the one wen ur asleep though!!!

Carol said...

Love the one of you sleeping! I hope it wins in the final cut! ;)

Brooke you are way to nice of a sister... ;) I bet Derek has no idea how lucky he is!

Olivia said...

Hey, Derek.... i like the one of u slepping... or the last one....

Pansy said...

ok nathan and eli are the last so if they don't vote by Sunday I will have to choose the sleeping one of me. :)

Ginger said...

I like #4 :)

dominique sambrano said...

yea i was going to say the one of you sleeping so i am glad your going to use it =]