Did any one know about Pastor PetyJohn's daughter???? Well some thing bad happened.....She was killed in a car accident. I think it was like April 25. So ya. Well what have y'all been up to???? Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in the Seattle area. Well I hope y'all have a good day.....So ya. see y'all Sunday!!!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
yeah! i heard about that:( i haven't been up to much just hanging out and reading! o and the borms r staying at our house for a couple days! so nothing much! ttyl!
i thought u were in oregon!!!
He's back!! :) And it wasn't Oregon, oops my bad!! :)
Post a Comment