Sorry Mom, it looks like th sleeping picture of me wins so I will change it to that. I will do #4 next time though. (hopefully) So what has everybody been doing latley? Well I have been doing well....um lots of stuff. Well I want to post this video of my dog Queen. It is soooooo funny! Well it looks like I wont be able to show you the video because my computer isn't letting me view it so yeah. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
Well, i hear ur donw with skool!!! how does it feel?? lo.. Well, i just finished the best book in the entire world!! and im not exaggereating one bit!! Well, i like ur new profile pic!! it makes me laugh!! lol!! Well, c u on wednedday!
no fair your done with school. this is why i want to be home schooled!!
good choice on the pic! lol! well i just got back from kansas so yeah! i'll c u wednesday!
Post a Comment