Ok these are the pictures of my dog Queen licking and cup!!!! It is hilarious!! Hope you enjoy. ttyl oh and I am not trying to make a long post this time so yeah. here they are!!!
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
Hey Bloggerz!!
-
Hey bloggers!!! Hows it going?! Well, hm...what to say....
Well, nothing has rele been happening here. Um... Discipleship Now is
Friday and I am thuper exc...
The Worst kind of Halloween Nightmare
-
Okay Derek, I'm blogging again. Are you happpy now, lol?
Not alot has been going on really. Judgement House was eating up all my
time and energy and its so...
JHouse Hangover!!
-
sry i haven't posted in FOREVER!!! umm i still don't hav much to say
tho!lol jhouse is finally over!!! but i still got hangover from it!lol but
o wel it we...
Drug dealers!!! and BLACK PEOPLE!
-
Okay!
Sooooo...
Today! During math which is 3rd hour!! I sit next to this REALLLY obnoxious
black guy!! Named Tenacious (TEN-AY-SHUS)!!!..Okay then ON THE O...
7 creative comments:
CUTE!!
i luv queen! hillarious!!!
That is one HAPPY dog! ;)
OH, DEREK!!! YOU COPIED ME!!!
OH, BROOKE!!!!! YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!! :)
Post a Comment