Sunday, May 11, 2008

D.Q

Ok so tonight was like the BEST!!!! We had soooooooo much fun hiding Eli's hat from him.... It was AWESOME!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting in a while... I have been very busy!!! So what y'all up to??? I thought I was going to come up here to my computer and type this big long post....but it looks like that won't happen. Well I better get going. ttyl

7 creative comments:

vAdA said...

LOL, you crack me up! Well, wats up with the Dq title of ur post?? anywho....what were u going to ask me earlier at church?.....im not going to forget and u WILL tell me!!

emmajess said...

we went to dq last nite! it was awesome!!! whenever the youth ppl go to dq we have was too much fun! it must be all the icecream plus all of us! i like it!

Pansy said...

it was soooooooooo awesome

Brooke said...

Totally i had so much fun and I have never laughed so hard....in a really long time!

NANO said...

u forgot to add how much jerks u guys were to me!!!!!

Brooke said...

Eli, what on earth are you talking about!! And come on it wasn't that bad was it?? Admit it you still had fun...right??

Carol said...

Poor Eli, it's tough being the kid brother in the group, but I am sure that Derek is glad it doesn't have to be him! Ummmm Eli, Where's yer hat???? ;) LOL! I am TOOOOO FUNNNNY!!!!