Ok I changed my background and maybe some of you don't like it. Well I do. sooooooooo yeah. So what is everybody doing, well I am reviewing for a science exam. (yeah that's always fun) My science teacher sounds like she talks though her nose and it gets annoying very quickly. Oh and I forgot to mention the video is taped back in the 80's, she tries to make up her own jokes like this one "bugs just don't go to the store and get food do they?" well that really isn't at joke but it still isn't funny. Oh I got new shoes!!! They are running shoes (not like the shoes I used to have.) They are really nice. So Eli you are getting done with school today??? I get done Friday. Oh my science teachers name is Miss. Collete Stancle. She is a good teacher but really annoying. Sorry I am getting of the subject but that is how all my post are (well most of them). Well I am going to get something to drink so I will talk to ya later!!! ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
cool new background! and see how easy it is to make a long post! u just made a pretty good sized one without even thinking about it! YEAH! sry bout ur science exam! c u 2morrow!
I am so glad that you gave your science teacher's name, 'cause I would hate for everyone to think that you were talking about me...we do homeschool, you know! :) I make really good jokes!
i hate the pats!! kinda how u hate guitar hero backrounds!!!!
Cool Background! So I don't get it, do bugs go to the store for food? You said it wasn't a joke, but I think it was because bugs DON"T go to the store for food... Get it? LOL!!!!
I get it.
its kinda weird though.
Post a Comment