Tomorrow is the CAR WASH!!!!!!! Guess what I have been doing all day???? I have been watching tv and doing video games..... Doesn't that sound exciting???? Well I had fun but after I did all that I said to my self "Where did the day go???" (down the drain) :). So how was every ones day???? It is like so nice out to day!!!! I want to go swimming.... Oh yesterday we watched t v till 2:00 then I played video games. Oh and yesterday we almost watched a whole season of.....get this.........project runway!!!!! We watched the candy one to. Well sorry this post isn't the longest. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

1 creative comments:
my day's gone down the drain also! sad huh? but i've had a ton of fun! i've been makeing layouts and changing my playlist and pretty much all blog stuff! i rele need to do something else but i don't wana right now! i can't wait till 2morrow! c u then!
Post a Comment