Sunday is the last day for votes on my profile picture so hurry up and vote (Eli and Nathan!!!)
So what is everybody doing today?? Well I just go doing some exams today so that was ok. Yesterday we went on a tour of the Columbia River. It was very long.....it was like....well long. It was fun. I am trying to make a long post again so I am having a hard time thinking of things even though I have had a lot of things go on the week. Emma you didn't put those pictures of me and Montana on your blog did you??? (I hope not) Well I think this is long enough, so I better get going to checking every ones blogs so yeah. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

3 creative comments:
Umm...i wouldnt count on Nathan to get on his blog for a while. But eli has no excuse!....especially with emma mot bein there now! lol. well, isnt this ur last day of skool?? GRR!!! Well, ttyl!
i'm still here!!! and i haven't posted those pics cause my computer is being stupid! GRRR! anyways, i'll c u guyses wednesday! :P
Ok, well I will just say "HI!" and move on to another blog!!
Post a Comment