Ok Emma you are in BIG BIG trouble with me (not really)....I can't believe you put that picture of me in the year book in the FRONT PAGE!!!!! IN THE INDEX!!!! Enough said about that topic......Lets get on with the school topic, yes I am done with SCHOOL!!! And it does feel great!!!! So what is everybody doing, well I am about ready to put some pictures of my dog licking a cup that was full of pudding, then when I get home I am going to upload some pictures of our trip yesterday. (I took 99 pictures yesterday! some of them were of me taking pictures of my self) I might put those on to but I don't know so I will think about that. So how was your fun time in Kansas?????? What did you do there??? (other than the pray thing right?) So I am trying to think of something that happened this week..........uh........uh..........uh......still thinking.....................Oh my dads van is quitting so he had to rent a Ford Expedition. (he took his van in yesterday) I bought RV!!!! (really good movie) Ya know what....I think that this is my longest post YET!!!! I can scroll down about a centimeter....I think....I think I am at a loss for words. Well I think I will post those pictures now so I will close with this.....Hope you enjoy the pictures!!! Oh my dad has a video of my dog (Queen) licking the cup but I couldn't get it to work. (he took it on his phone.) Well here they are!!! Well I am sorry this computer is being stupid so I will have to post them later so sorry!!! ( I am at MCP) ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

6 creative comments:
i don't even remember what pic i put there! but i'm sure it wasn't that bad! so do we get the yearbgooks on monday? i rele hope i avoided the cameras as much as i thought i did! that would ROCK! have fun watching RV! ttyl!
Actually I have my yearbook right here. Did you have fun in Kansas???
WOW!....nice post! that was a record!! YAY!! lol. well, im glad u had a fun time. c u lata.
Derek, you are done with school and not bored yet? ;) I like your profile pic. I am glad it won. I wish I was there when you were sleeping like that, just seeing the pic makes me want to drop random things in yer mouth... ;)
Like food???? or other things. I have other funny pictures of me that I will have to post!! :)
I happen to like the picture in the yearbook, but then again I can't think of many pictures of you that I don't like :). Being your mom, you know...I think I'm biased :).
Post a Comment