Hi guys I am really nervous. (not really) So what is everybody doing today??? Well I am going to go to the talent show and watch the talents.....and here comes the bad part.....MY SPEECH!!! Ahhhh. Well I think I have said enough about the speech today. So yeah. Who can't read that thing that I posted yesterday???? I can. Oh, ummmmmm.......I am at 98 posts!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it is supposed to snow by 10:00am. Well I better get going. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

8 creative comments:
You wil do GREAT!! and i dont getthe whole "speech day" thing though??? im confused!!!!
YOu didn't say any thing about your speech!! Whats up with that??
u'll do great with ur speach! i can't wait to hear ALL about it when i get back! jk! c usoon!
ah derick did you pick that background for me?!?!?!?!?!
Uh Brandon, I hate to brake it to ya, but.......my name is spelled D-E-R-E-K. Just look at my title of my blog. or the address. :)
HA!! I think it is funny how Brandon spells Derek's name!! He spella it like he says it!! :)
you know derick i do what i want!
ok, you do that.
Post a Comment