Ok so today was awesome!!! First I was at my house like every day....any who we went to MCP to do some stuff....Then I went to art and I saw people such as Eli, Montana, and Emma. We started out by glazing our pots and other items. After we finished that we did coil pots and that was fun, then we had a little time left so I made a electric guitar, it was ok. Then we had lunch that was fun, especially when Eli was looking at his yearbook and I sorta took his cookie without him looking and I put it under a bookshelf and he did not notice until I said "Eli I think I will take you up on your offer about the trade with the cookie and the pork." he replied with "Ok......hey where is my cookie???? Derek you took it didn't you?" Emma and I were saying no you ate it like a long time ago don't you remember??? He said "no." Then Emma says "Oh I think you ate it and put the bag in the trash can." so he goes over there and looks and says "it's not in here!!!!!!" then after a while I was watching him look at his year book and I took his juice!!! It was funny, he didn't even notice even when he packed up or when Emma said " I am really thirsty!!!" it was just funny, then after we got done I said "I think I left something in the lunch room." so I went in there and I got the juice and Emma followed me in and I went back out without the juice and cookie and said to Eli "Emma found something that you have been looking for." So he goes in and you can here him and Emma fighting and Eli is saying "Cookie, give me my cookie!!!!" that was hilarious!!! Then after all that was done we went to recess but that is another long subject so I will skip that and go on to the other art class that I went to. And as you would guess I made another guitar but this one was a acoustic guitar. Then after all that I went back to the office to play games and stuff but what I wasn't excepting was that Mrs. Shelby came in with Ella and asked if I would watch her while she went out to the car to get something and that is when the fun started, I will skip the middle part cause that is kinda boring so I will go to the end, any ways Ella would run to her mom and then back to me and then back to her mom and the whole time she was doing that she was screaming once she got to me or her mom. Then Ella runs to her mom and says "Mommy" and Mrs. Shelby says “Yes, and who is that?" and Ella runs to me and says "Mommy!". So we all laughed, and that about sums up my morning and afternoon. (no telling what’s going to happen tonight) Forgive me for my bad grammar if there is any. And I am sure there is because my mom is a Grammar expert!! ttfn
(I think this is my longest post ever!!!) :) See you all on Sunday or Wednesday!!! (except Eli and Emma and there family on Wednesday)
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

9 creative comments:
WOW dude...that was LONG!! Wen i saw that U wrote that...my jaw dropped!! lol. Well, i bet that ur guitars turned out awesome!! Ella is sooo cute! Sounds like it was funny!! lol. Well, ill c u wednesday?? Whos not going to be at church in wednesday?? Well, ttyl!!
Oh.......and nice panda???? lolamep!!!!!!!! Its kinda random..but it totally fits you!!!
P.S. not in a fat way....lol. hey, ya never kno how people might take things.....well, i just wanted to say that.....lol!!! Well, c u lata!
awesome job on the long post! YEAH! i'll b there on wednesday! i won't b there NEXT wednesday! c u then! :P
the post is 571 words long!!! :)
You did a really good job on making your post long! Soundslike you had an awsome day!!
u counted the words? WOW!
I copied and pasted it into word.
Yes, I am the grammar expert :), but I won't make any corrections at this time. I think I'll just save a copy of this post (and some others) and I'll have you edit it later as a school assignment. How's that sound? Oh, wait, you'll be going to school next year....maybe your new teacher would be interested????
You're fun!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment