Friday, June 6, 2008

Today is the day!

I am going to make chapstick today!!!! I know I already said that yesterday but this time it is true! My mom kinda got busy at work so we didn't get to do it. I wish I had a vacation next week so I don't have to give that graduation speech. So what is everybody doing today??? Ok I have nothing to talk about. Well I think I am going to check all the blogs so ttyl!

8 creative comments:

emmajess said...

i'm RELE glad i don't have to give a speech! YEAH! sry u do!!!

Olivia said...

How was making chapstick?? Vada asked me if i wanted to go... i had to get my haircut... bummer!! huh? not like i dont have enough chapstick, just laying around!! lol...

vAdA said...

lol. it was fun!! i have an apple, rasberry and a rootbeer!! it was fun...and funny sometimes!! Dereks mean comments on my sucky book!! grr....lol!!!

Olivia said...

Sucky book?

Pansy said...

vada wrote a book that scared her for life! :)

emmajess said...

i'm sure it's not near that bad! u should let me read it vada! PLEEZ!!! i'll beg u l8r if u say no! jk! ttyl!

Carol said...

Hi

Pansy said...

Hi carol! :)