Hello. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. :) So what is everybody doing today? Oh I got through graduation. It was ok. Emma you missed allot of fun. We were like talking chewing gum and stuff, you missed good cake to. Well I better get going I have to check everybody ones blogs. ttyl
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

5 creative comments:
I jsut got home from the VBS meeting and running errands...im pooped...but i have a lesson tonite....:(. lol. well, have a good day!
o darn! i missed the speaches too! what ever will i do?! jk! i'm kinda sad i missed the last day of mcp but i'm SOOO glad i didn't hav to give a speach! how did urs go?
I had like this big speech, and I cut it into like an 1/8 of it. And I was really shaky. You didn't miss much on the last day of school. It was really windy and boring. Brooke wasn't even there. See all you guys on Saturday!
c derek!!!!! im commenting on ur blog right now!!!!! so i've proved it!!!
i wish that i could of been there for the track and field meet!!!!! that would of been a blast!!!!
Post a Comment