Ok so I graded the tests and I came up with some pretty funny ones. So just scroll down and look and the answers.
Ok Brooke won and she got a 83
Emma got second with a 81
Eli and Vada tied for third with a 78
And last but not least Lacey got a 72
Eli won the funniest answers.
Brooke gets a mountain dew for winning
Well that is the answers so yeah. Well I think I am going to go and check blogs now so ttyl.
OH WOW!!
-
Oh, wow, guys!! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get
on and blog!! I feel bad!! :P Nothing has been happening around here except
that...
17 years ago

4 creative comments:
i think i did pretty darn good! 2 points under brooke, ur sister!!! o yeah! jk! but since brooke doesn't like mt. dew i guess u'll just have to give it 2 me! what a shame! jk! ttyl!
HAHAHAH!!! FAT CHANCE EMMA!!!! I WON AND ITS MY PRIZE!!! :) I thought I did pretty good too! Some of every ones answers were really funny! I think Derek had a fun time doing the test and gradeing it!
jus like u and me had fun grading mine @ MCP! LOLAMEP! that was fun!
So much fun!! Nathan's answers were funny! I liked Derek's to they were ok on the funny scale! :)
Post a Comment