Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hamburgers and strange calls?

Ok so I was making supper tonight (hamburgers) and I went inside to wit for them to get done and the phone rings and so I answer and it's b-l-a-n-k! So I go back outside and Brooke comes to the door and says "Derek you have a person on the phone that want to talk to you!" and I said "Who is it?" she replied with "It's a girl" (in a whispery voice) and I was kinda angry so I answered the phone and (by this time the hamburgers were done) it was a girl just like Brooke said. She started out with "Is this Derek?" so I said "Yes" (my mom told me not to use names so yeah) and guess who it was! It was Simon! Well no not really it was his girl-friend, any ways she said "You probably don't remember me." I said "No I don't remember you." she goes on to say "I brought a friend and....well.....what do you think of her????" I replied with " Um.........um...well personally I really wasn't thinking of her" then she says " She thinks you are cute!" I said "Ok that's nice." so she said "Well my friend found out that you were moving and all that.....and.....well....she was really bummed out (by this time I was like I don't even know you) and she was like crying and stuff well actually balling!!" so I was thinking to my self should I hang up or should I keep listening. Then I said "Ok that's nice." Oh when she was talking about her friend crying and stuff she said "Not to freak you out or something." (so I said to my self "Well it is a little late for that girly!") so she continues on with "So do you want to stay in touch with her?" I said "No not really." then she says "Well just email and stuff." I again say "No not really." then she says "Ok." and hangs up. So I am laughing and my mom and my sister are going "Who was it????" So I told the whole thing to everybody except my dad (he wasn't home yet). After all that I decide to go up and blog about it, well my sister wanted to do it to so she ran up the stairs trying to beat me. Well we got to the computer and we were fighting like you wouldn't believe it (not like saying bad stuff, just like fun fighting). Well and that about sums up my night. And I was wondering when I would make another long post. Oh that call that I just got reminded me of when I was at the library (not looking at the books just playing games on the computer). Any who these three girls come up to me. One of them had lots of makeup on and had a magazine up to her face. The other one says in this like deep deep voice "My friend likes you." I was like "Ok, that's nice." and I really didn't look at them but just like kept staring at the computer screen, well they leave and a couple minutes pass and the one that talked to me came crawling up by my little desk and I look at her and she just look startled and stood up and ran away. That was kinda funny but weird all at the same time. So how do you like my great stories??? Well if I have any grammar errors just let me know so I can fix them. (no more than 0 at a time) Well my hands are hurting and I have to finish my chores so I will blog later!!! Oh by the way THIS HAS TO BE MY LONGEST POST EVER EVER EVER!!!! ttyl Oh it is 640 words long!!!

8 creative comments:

Olivia said...

LOL!!!! i love the, "Oh, thats nice." Ur great!! So you didnt know the girl that called you?? lol.... thats weird!!

emmajess said...

that was randa! (u know...miranda! the one simon said liked u!!!) u should rele come up with a better come back for all those girls falling 4 u! instead of "o, that's nice!" u make me laugh! LOLAMEP!!!! i'll never forget this story! i'm seriously laughing out loud! well i guess i'll go now cause i have nothing much to say exept LOL! c u in the mornin!

Brooke said...

Emma you are too funny!! I laughed so hard after Derek told me and together we came up with sarcastic things that he should have said!! It was funny!! Then we had this whole big conversation to where the only girls Derek could email were you Lacey and Nevada!! It was hilarious!!

vAdA said...

Ya, thats hilarious!! Geez Derek, ur just the ladies man arnt cha?? LOLAMEP!!! jk. well, if they are any more stories like that....dont forget to tell me!!! lol! Well, im gunna go get some soup!! YUM. well, ttfn!

Olivia said...

speaking of stories, NEVADA!!! What about this story that U wrote?! I WANT TO READ IT!!! lol...

lacey lou said...

she was crying? thats so lame, like, lame even for a girl. And she wasn't even talknig about her? lol, so funny. I'm surprised you were able to keep a straight voice, I would be laughing my head off, geez girl, suck it up!

vAdA said...

Ya, crying?? geez derek....lol! jk. Oh, olivia.....NOOOOOOO!!! And derek....dont say anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia said...

What was it about Derek?? lol...