Monday, June 9, 2008

Speech Day! :(

Tommorrow is speech day! :( :p uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. And no I am not letting you see my speech! Ok I want to see how many people can read this.....hold on let me get it........ok here it is...ok I did not write this...fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of100 can.i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in awrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer bein the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raedit whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyastghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it Isn't that cool? there are a few things that are wrong with it but that is what makes it fun. Oooooooh that made my post a little bit longer! well I think I better be done posting for now so I can write my speach!!! :) :( :p :o :D

2 creative comments:

vAdA said...

kool.

emmajess said...

i luv the reading thing! it's pretty much awesome! good luck on ur speach! i'm sure u will do great!!! ttyL!@