Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hi guys!

Hi, I got some good news!!! I got rid of my farmers tan!!! I also got at sorta bad sun burn! :) (so did Brandon) So what have all ya guys been up to lately? Well I have just been enjoying my summer. I hear that Brandon is going to Hawaii. Sounds like fun. Man I don't really know what to talk about today. So how does everybody like my haircut? I think it is a little short, but it is ok. I had so much fun yesterday with the car wash!! Oh we made like 326$$ yesterday at the car wash. (I bet you guys already new that cause well you know) Oh my cousins might come and see us some time soon....I think. Oh Randel got so mad at these kids in our Sunday school class this morning this is what he said to them "SHUT UP!!!" he was mad really mad, those same two boys were loud throughout the entire class! We got about 1 and 1/2 chapters done today it was pretty sad. So how did everything go in all your classes? Who wants to go see India Jones??? I do! It looks sooooo good. Brandon and Colton had a weird fight in Sunday school....they started hitting each other it was funny. Brandon got hit on the shoulder twice and he was really mad. Well I think that it is time to go so good bye!!!

2 creative comments:

vAdA said...

that was soooo much fun!! i like ur hair! its awesome!! i cant believe we made that much $!! lol. wel, for our SS we went outside so it sounds like both our SS's were fun! lol. ttyl!

emmajess said...

lol! i could hear u guys and i was like WOW they're being RELE loud! i guess i wasn't the only one who thoughts so! jk! i'll c u in the morning!